glo TM Warranty Conditions
This warranty offered by British American Tobacco Egypt, to be effective in the Egypt, covers the elimination of faults. Under the warranty, we will either repair the
fault (restoration) or provide you with a fault-free product (replacement), at our discretion. Products returned by purchasers become the property of British American Tobacco Egypt
The warranty only covers faults that occur despite the fact that the product has been used correctly and the instructions for use have been followed, and faults reported using the correct procedure.
The product is covered by a one-year warranty from the date of purchase.
The following faults are excluded from the voluntary warranty:
- Damage caused by normal use of the product to the components of the product or to other elements supplied;
- Accidental damage (such as scratches or small dents);
- Damage caused by incorrect or non-compliant use (such as electronic overload, improper handling, contact with a liquid);
- Malfunctions caused by use with incompatible products or connection to such products;
- Damage and malfunctions caused by the purchaser or an unauthorised service provider as a result of an attempt to open the product or an unauthorised modification to or repair of the product, the components of the product or other elements supplied.
- Damage or malfunctions resulting from a failure to comply with the instructions for use.
Reporting of faults
The warranty only applies if the fault is reported correctly. The purchaser undertakes to report the fault immediately after it has been identified (contact details below). The purchaser must report the fault by telephone or in writing. If the fault is reported in writing, the purchaser must describe the fault or problem and return the product with proof of purchase (confirmation of date of purchase).
If one of the above provisions is found to be invalid, void or unenforceable, in whole or in part, the remaining provisions will be considered as remaining in full force and effect.
Email: [email protected]
British American Tobacco Egypt
5th floor, building S2B, Downtown Katemya Mall, Street 90, Area A, City Center, 5th settlement,
New Cairo - Egypt